Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Special place in our community (Writing)

As you can see I had to chose a special place in our community, I’ve explained what I’ve chosen, why I chosen it and how come I go to that special place. I’ve putted a lot of effort into doing this.


After we’ve finished doing our writing we’ve had to get a partner to check our work and highlight a word or sentences as well as add a comment so our partner can identify why this word it highlighted. When our partner finish fixing up their work they had to swap netbooks so they can give our writing a score by using rubrics. So my score was 40 and that is 5A.


I hope you will enjoy reading my writing and also leave a comment on this blogpost about anything that you think will need more fixing up on this writing.


The reason why I’ve chosen the Basketball courts because I always go there to play with my friends and just have a blast. There is another reason why I’ve chosen the Basketball courts is because I get to practice some new skills before I verse my friends on a Basketball sessions.


The Basketball courts is very close to my house, as I walk to the Basketball courts I find it easier to walk because it’s not really that far. I like to go there because I get to practice alone instead of anyone bordering me. The people in the community come and play at the same Basketball court as where I’m playing at, the worst thing is that I don’t like it some people come and hog the Basketball court to themself, it’s like they are the owner of the Basketball Court.


After school If I have time to play outside I will make my way to the Basketball Court so I get practice. The name of the area where the Basketball court is “Fernwood”, as everyone come and bond at the Basketball court is very fun and amazing. I get to play with more people instead of having to get sweaty and still play with the same person over and over again.


The Basketball court is very important to the people around the community because it has a very expensive hoop and they might get stolen by a robber. It is very valuable to the neighbours around the Basketball Court  because they are like bodyguards and they can play on the Basketball court whenever they want.


PG1:Rubric 4


PG2:Rubric 4
Sentence structure for PG 2: Rubric 3
Vocabulary for PG 2: Rubric 5
Organisation for PG 2: Rubric 3


PG3:Rubric 3
Punctuation for PG 3:Rubric 4
Structure and language features for PG 3: Rubric 4


PG4:Rubric 5
Spelling Rubric 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.