Pages

Monday 23 October 2017

My Nana Birthday!! *Celebration time*

On Friday it was my Nana Birthday, for her Birthday we went out for lunch at Hansan. She was turning 52 and she is so happy and relief that it is her Birthday.

We had a wonderful lunch and I wanted some more but I was to full to eat some more, as we were eating my nana was enjoying her Birthday lunch and she was still having a wonderful munch. I was hearing the stove flaming and it was so nice to hear, that was amazing. I liked chatting with my family across the table next to me and as we are standing up having a walk around we can have a conversation.

As we were eating I just enjoyed hearing my family having a good time, I was eating my dessert and the flavour was so incredible that it was a wonderful dessert. I was getting a full than I was before, but at least I was having a relaxing time with my family especially my nana because I love her so so much that she is the bestest nana in the world. As we were leaving, we ended up getting some fruits which will calm down my stomach for getting a stomach ache.

So after we came back from having lunch with my uncle we went and baked a cake for my nana so she can blow it out because she didn’t blow out her candle before we left for dinner. We blowed out the candle in my nana beed

But at least Friday was a exciting and I had fun with my nana on her special day with my family and my relatives.I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.