Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

This evening my mum, nana, brother and I we all had a little time at dunkin’ donuts, WE went there and we felt like some sweet, So I asked my mum “ If I can have hot chocolate”, and she said “off cause”. After ordering our sweets  we ate it and it was amazing.

After dunkin’ donut we went to get our washing, after getting our washing I wanted a little snack so I ask my mum “ Hey can I have some hot chips”, and she said “ yes”. So I treated myself with hot chips and i shared it with my brother.

Collage 2016-10-05 16_06_42.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Danny. I really loved reading about your blogs you've being doing lately. Keep up the great work.

    Sincerely Loto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loto you just gave me a nice and positive comment.

    Thank you

    Danny

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.