Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

So Tired!!

Today it was a shocking surprise because we didn’t know that my Uncle Vikah is coming with his kids, when they came over my uncle and I went went to “ My Bakery to buy some hot chips for my cousins and little brother, when we got out Hot chips we came back home we just chilled in the sitting waiting for my aunty and Cousins. My uncle and I we went in my room to play some video games while we are waiting.

After waiting my aunty came over she went with my mum and cousin to get some lunch. For lunch we had “ KFC “, We had some lollies before my cousins, Uncle and aunty left. We all ended up outside playing with my cousins we had a lot of fun.

Collage 2016-10-09 18_13_54.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.