Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Nice Day

On Thursday it was a rainy day but at least we done something today, my cousin, mum brother and I we all went to Bouncy Beyond, We met up with my friend Fasi. I went on the bouncy castle and it was so awesome, I was bouncing around in different bouncy castle and it was really cool,

I was playing with my new friends that I met there to. We were playing a game called man-hunt and that turned out pretty well. After the whole Bouncy Beyond we all went to the Ice-cream shop. I had a big ice-cream and it was so so delicious, My mum allowed me to have a big ice cream.

After the ice-cream shops we went back home but my mum order some pizza for us to have a munch on and it was cool today spending time with friends and family was a good idea to have fun.

Collage 2016-10-09 18_19_05.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.