Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Spending time with my family

Today I went with my mum and my rest of my family on a train ride down town so we can have lunch and do more stuff there. We went to the mall first to have lunch my aunty Winnie went and buy my cousin Amira a shopkins I told my mum to buy me burger king and she said yes. We went to the new park and there was two big slides but you take the stairs. After that we went for another train ride but we went in the tram for 10$. We went around a couple of time and we got off because they were closing down. 

Me my uncle and aunty Brittany went inside a fish and chip shop but you can choose your own fish so the people can cook it for you. We did not find any fish that was good but we went back to our next adventure. We went to this container room but it was open like your boot door. It was just for free but inside there was a piano for us to play on. There was singing note to play and learn what the words mean and that was awesome.

We went back home and my family came back with us to my house. We decide what to do tonight and I said we should go bowling and we all said yes. We went to bowling in my mum car. We just played at the time zone because we did not have time to play bowling. We went to burger king again after bowling I had the rodeo burger and that was so yummy. 

Conclusion: I had a great time with my family because we get spend time all together. The best time was all the things I have done today and I enjoyed my day today because I get to get anything and that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.