Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Received a prize

Today I have received a prize from Mrs Raj. Last term Mrs Raj promise Glenbrae students that she is going to hand out prizes but for the people who will blog over the holidays. I was blogging and the total of my blogging was 18 over the holidays just in 2 weeks: what a good time. I got three prizes because I done the most blogging over the holidays. I got a tooth brush for my brother, a tennis ball so I can play with my family like handball, tennis or cricket and I also got a fire wise ruler that says get down get low and get out of the building.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Danny. You certainly worked hard on your blogging over the holidays. We all enjoyed reading about your adventures. Keep it up.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny,
    Awesome work! It is great that you are so enthusiastic with your blogging, and your learning. When you blog, you are practicing your writing and also your reading skills. Keep it up!
    Tsana (Robin's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments Tsana and Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.