Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

special time with my famiy


special time with family

Last year on new year's eve we went to Maraetai. We went to all my family house and got them and they had to many bag to take with them to Maraetai. We were all just sitting down talking and playing on phone, laptop and I pad. I was playing on the I pad with my uncle. We were playing candy crush, subway surf and temple run. It was a long drive there so one of my uncles were sleeping and the back when the bus was driving.

It was raining when we got there there were people inside there vehicle people fishing and swimming and there were people living to go back home and come back if it not raining. So we got out our tent and build it up and we went inside but some of my family was still in the bus. Moment later we had a little feed before we swam in the ocean.

I was just relaxing in the tent reading my comic book and playing on my uncle I pad. My uncle came in the tent and told me if I am “alright”. I was so tired because I had a sore back so I just close my eyes and had a little sleep well my mum,uncles and aunt’s just have fun swimming well I just watch a movie that my uncle uploaded. So I watched horrors movies and more. Once when they came back we started to just put away the BBQ and tents and go to Manukau where my uncle live. Went there and his house was pack. We had dessert and we played on the trampoline so we only allowed 5 kids on the trampoline. One of us played on the computer. We played subway surf again and again until we lose. So the next thing I went is the toy room. The toy room have a lot of toys there are cars, dinosaurs toys posters that is on the wall and more.

We started to go home because it was getting late and it was almost midnight and every one started to say I want to stay and I did that too. But in less I had fun with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.