Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

How action speak louder than words.

WALT: use conjunctions to extend sentences.
SC: use conjunctions to add more detail to an idea.
WALT: use conjunction to add more detail to an idea


Actions speak louder than words.

How you look 55%
How you say 38%
What you say 7%

Yes I agree with this statement” because if people and I would say something silly to make people sad angry and upset because you are not polite to others.
My actions are kind of bad because I'm not focusing well on my work because I always talk too much, but I'm listening a little bit I am confidently and an active listeners. 

The most important rule is the 5 poles of respect that help you with all the learning and respect you have to learn. 

Property-if your mum or teacher tell you to pick up your bag you pick it up straight away.

Others- when you play with your friends and you bully them you are not looking after others.

Learning-When you tell your teacher that you are going to finish of your work and you have to do it straight away.

Environment- when you pick up someone else is jacket and it says someone names and you have to return that jacket to that person that you know. 

Self-When your mum tell you to do something like do the chores and if you do not do that chores you will be in big trouble.


Some people do not listen to their teacher they usually just do anything but I sometime listen to the teacher and I sometime do my work and listen what the teacher saying. By doing this it will show a lot of respect for your action and the way you speak and it will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.