Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

My holiday recount

In the school holidays I went over to uncle to have a sleep over.He invited me to go to his house.My aunty came and pick me up.We went and had dinner it was at Otahuhu. When we got there I was thinking what was this restaurant and when I got inside it was like the food court in the mall.


My aunty mum came she gave me 20$ to go and buy something i already told her I got sushi so she still let me have the 20$.I spend it on a mango
smoothies I taste it and it was so yummy I was about to eat it all.


We drop off my aunty mum home.We went over to my Aunt's house I went inside and went to sleep.My cousin was saying to me let play on her game I turned on the television. We started playing and it was so fun I went to sleep I just watch television and fell a sleep.


I woke up early at 7:00 am and turned on the television in my cousins room and watch television. We all woke up and got change and we just stayed home for a couple of hour before we left. We started to leave so we can have some fun. We went to extreme bowling and I never  been there before. It was dark it had a disco ball in the bowling centre there was music a huge screen and the time-zone. We went and paid for our bowling the lady said we just have to wait until 5:30 pm before we go bowling I looked at the time and it was just 2:00.We went and got our cards for the time-zone the 4 cards for us but I was thinking what would my cousin get and they went to the race control car.


I went straight to the basketball hoop machine I swipe the card and it work. I got over 38 in and it was so hard. I did all the game I want to do I was looking at the time and it was almost bowling time I was so excited we went and got our bowling shoes and we were just going and paid our food to eat well we are playing. Our food was here and we had ate it was so yummy my uncle name was not on the television board it was just only me my cousins and my aunty. We were playing and eating wed started to finish and it was time to go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.