Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Basketball recount`

walt:Write using details to add interest

Today on the 5th of may we went to play basketball.
name was Chanel. We started getting into partners. We went and got a Basketball. Chanel showed us some ball handling skills. Me and my partners started to get it. I spun the ball around my stomach and legs.



We played a game called Dribble Tag. I this game you have to dribble the ball but no running, we have to power walk in the game even your partner is not post to be running. I was the first person to be the tagger everyone else was trying to learn I knew how to play so that why  I was the tagger.


The next game we played Ship Shark Shore, that game was so hard to play because I did not know where to go. I went out because I come last twice in a row but I still had fun. We played the fun game called Octopus it was kind of different, but it was like Bull Rush but we had a Basketball. I was the tagger there was no throwing ball but some people was not tag.


I had a lot of fun but it was a little bit hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.