Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

SMLJ Day 3 - Activty 1, 2 & Bonus Activity

Day 3: It’s All in the Family


Activity 1: The More, the Merrier?

If I had a large family I would it enjoy it because I would get to have a lot of company.

Activity 2: Acknowledging Ancestry

SAMPLE PEPEHA
Ko Mt Weliington te maunga    
Ko Tamaki  te awa.
Ko NZ Airline te waka
Ko Sefilino and Liufulani tōku tīpuna
Ko Samoan and Niuean tōku iwi
Ko (No information) tōku hapu
Ko (No Maare) tōku marae
Ko Auckland New Zealand ahau
Ko Naomi rāua
Ko Danny tōku ingoa

Bonus Activity: Fun Family Facts

Uncle- My Uncle likes to take his kids out and he likes to sleep in bed
Mum- My Mum likes to clean up the house and she likes to hang out with the family
Aunty- Last of all is my Aunty, my aunty likes to sleep and she plays on her phone 24/7

BONUS POINTS: 6

Sorry for my late posts



4 comments:

  1. Hi Danny!

    You've done a fantastic job with these activities! I agree with you - there are pros and cons to living with a large family. You'll always have company and people looking out for you, but you might not find too much time for yourself. I guess you'll never be bored!

    Well done on completing as much of your pepeha as you can! It's great to find out a little more about you and our family through it.

    Ha, I love that your aunty plays on her phone 24/7! Does she have a favourite game she likes to play or is she always updating her Facebook status? I can see your family likes their sleep, too!

    Great job Danny!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny,

    You have done an amazing job! I really enjoyed reading your pepeha and learning more about you.It's a shame that you didn't add more information into the empty spaces.

    I think having a big family would be very cool as well.Having more siblings to play with and spending time with them.It would all be very cool,wouldn't it?

    Well,Keep up the Hard Work Danny.Continue blogging to earn more points!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Danny,

    Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Activity 1: Well done, thanks for sharing with us why you would like a big family. Which I completely agree with, the more company the better. The more the merrier I say! Hahah 30 people is a lot of siblings so at least you don’t have that to worry about. I only have two big siblings, and we still get to have heaps of fun.

    Activity 2: Well done for giving your pepeha a great go! You did very well. If it helps, you could find a marae close to where you live and use that as yours. It doesn’t have to be exact. But the meaning is still there.

    Activity 3: Sounds like your family get up to some fun things. I especially love the one of spending time with family.
    My favourite things to do are spend time with family and go outdoor, maybe kayaking or walking.

    Keep up the great work Danny. You are doing so well.

    Cadence 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danny,

    Good job on your summer learning journey. Your almost finished and you can make it ! I hope your having a lot of fun doing the Summer Learning journey and hope you win a certificate or prize. Anyway, good job and don't give up !

    -Anastaciaa

    Hard work is sweat !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.