Pages

Saturday 17 June 2017

Pool table game!(Funny)

Image result for pool tableThis morning me and my family had a little challenge on my Pool table. We had rules towards the game but the rules is the same as the original pool rules. Who ever was the winner of the game get to play the other opponents but because their was only 4 of us we just played fair. 

I was winning 13 games and my family won 3 to 8 games, we played from 10:00am to 11:30 which was very exhausting for me. Playing with my family on the pool table was very fun and awesome. I wanted to play with my family again and a bit longer but just because they were getting tired we couldn't play for that long. That is what I've done for my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.