Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Matariki Ball Dance (Fun)


Tonight was a really fun night, the reason why it was fun because we had a Matariki ball. The Matariki ball started at 5:30 but some people and kids came a bit later. The Matariki ball was very awesome because I was dancing with my friend and family. As I was dancing I just went outside to play around with my friend. We boys was going very hard on dancing, Mrs Tofa said “There is going to be a competition for the best Junior, Queen and King and the Senior, Queen and king”, I wanted to just dance because I didn’t focus more on the competition because I just wanted to have a blast with my friend. I was dancing and dancing but it was coming to the end of the Matariki Ball, so Mrs Tofa announced the winner for the Queen & King best dancers (I don’t know the winners). But it was fun with my friends because we just get to dance and just eat food together.

Image result for matariki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.