Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

ONEHUNGA POOL!! SO FUN

On the 10th of January I went to The Onehunga pools with my Mum,Brother & Fasi and his family, we got there and it was early in the morning. That was the first time we all been to that pools it had so much sections to swim in , there was a water slide , a bombing section and a Big section outside to swim. I ran straight into the water had fun on the water slide and ended up bombing with Fasi, Tauola and Dora the water was so Deep . Tini and Marcus was swimming inside in the kids pools it was nice and warm for them. We had so much fun didn’t realize what the time was , after 5pm we got out . I would go there again.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Danny
    I really enjoyed reading your blog about your Onehunga Pool visit. I used to swim there a long time ago, so I enjoyed looking at your photos as the pool has changed since then. It looks really nice with lots of things to do. I used to have to swim lots of laps as I was training for a race, the water slide and bombing sound like much more fun! ;-) Viv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny,

    What a wonderful blog post! I like that you were able to include so many pictures to show your audience what the pools were like. It sounds like you all had a fantastic time at the pools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danny! Wow that looks like a really nice pool! I wonder why it is so quiet! It must have been the clouds.

    Keep up the excellent blogging.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for a wonderful comments and I enjoyed my time with my friends and family. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Danny!

    I read on Fasi's wall that you and her helped rescue a boy that was drowning! Is that true! You should both be very proud of yourselves for not hesitating and going to help straight away. Many people just stand there and stare because they panic. But you two kept cool and helped. It is very cool.

    I am very proud of both of you and I am sure your teacher and parents would be too.

    Kia kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.