Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

What a exhausting day!!!!!


Today I went out with my friend Fasi. We all went to the Glendowie park. I took my hoverboard to have fun, we were playing at the skatepark, playground and the basketball courts, my cousin Amira, my mum, Fasi mum, Marcus and Tini were just playing on the playground while me and fasi playing basketball. After having a fun session at the park we went of to the Scout hall. We just had a little feed over there and me and Fasi was just playing with couple of our friends from School. After having that little feed we went back home. I was so tired that I wanted to play outside so I mainly did. I just practice my Basketball skills before I went back inside the house. It was a very exciting Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.