Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Birthday Lunch for my Mum

On Saturday my Family and I we all went to a restaurant called Wellington’s Restaurant. The Restaurant is in Mt wellington at Waipuna. We met up with our Family over their. There was a lot of food and it was very yummy , we could eat as much as we want. My Uncle Tino planned our lunch for My Mum because she turned 30 years old, We blowed out the cake it was so fabulous. The view outside the restaurant was nice but it wasn't good to go outside because it was raining the restaurant was based at the Panmure Basin. We talked and I was just playing with all my cousins,Uncles and aunties. My mum was so happy to have everyone there with her to celebrate her day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.