Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Gymnastic term 3

Image result for gymnastic logoThis term we had a fun time with 2 gymnastic coach that taught us lots of skills. We had 2 simple instructions we had focus on. 1. Stay at your station, 2. Do your activities probably because you might get hurt.

We all had to do our stretches before being spited into 9 groups. We had 9 stations, 2 people or 3 people are allowed at one activities. We have 5 minuets on each activities before rotating. Some of the them are difficult activities. The hardest activity for me was the forward rolls. Since time has pass I've been more confident in gymnastic because I notice that I will be doing these activity in the future.

I would like to say thank to Tri-Star gymnastic company for teaching us all of these cool skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.