Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Goosebumps, Horrorland

Goosebumps "Horrorland", 

I've read a Goosebumbs series that is about a group of friends getting haunted. They all went to a theme park called "Horror land", they we to frightened to go to the other theme park called "Panic park". They all went to Panic park, they were all scared to walk inside. They sawed a guy on the stage, he was all wearing black outfits that was very scary. One of the boys started to moan towards the dark black shadow named "The menace". Half of their friends got taken away by other black shadows, the Menace was telling them to hurry and take them away from his site. Some of them vanished and their friends we to terrified.


Author: R.L. Stine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny I am glad you are doing a lot of reading. I used to read Goosebumps books when I was in school too but they got too scary for me sometimes. Did you know there used to be a TV programme called Goosebumps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Tofa for your commen, It's very scary to read these kind of books for me, I'm use to reading these books because it can get rid of my fear and it can make me more stronger and confidence. Also I didn't know that there was a TV programme called Goosebumps.

      Danny

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.