Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Last day of School (Yess!!)

Today was unfortunately the last day for the term at School, as the holiday is tomorrow I'm still going to do some learning before I will go back to school on "October 16". I'm very excited to have the 2 weeks off from school because I get to see some of my family which I've haven't seen in a while and that is making me very happy. So have a Great holiday and love you guys.

Image result for holiday quote
Image result for holiday regular show

2 comments:

  1. Hello Danny,
    I hope you are having a lot of fun in your school holidays. Remember to do your reading log. Take care Mrs Tofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Tofa for your kind comment and I hope you have a wonderful holiday too :)

      Bye Bye
      <3

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.