Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Spending time with my Aunty on her Birthday.

Today in the afternoon I was just watching Television and my Aunty showed up at the door. I heard in the room saying to my brother that they were going to McDonald, So I went inside my Mum room because my Aunty was in there and I said if I can go to and they all said "Yes,". I said Happy Birthday to my Aunty and she said thanks Danny because I her Birthday today. I went and hop in the car and I sawed my Cousin Amira and my Uncle Johnboy. 

We drove by car to McDonald. At McDonald my Aunty said what do wants and I said I would like a Big Mac burger. My cousin was playing with Marcus at the play-ground. We ate our food but my Aunty and Uncle did not eat because they went out for lunch. We were playing and playing until we went back home.

Conclusion: I felt so happy that I went out with my Aunty to the McDonald so I can spend time with my Aunty on her Birthday and that when I spend time with my Aunty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.